Treat Your Family to Advanced Dentistry in Middlesex
At Advanced Dentistry in Middlesex, we offer your family comfort care dentistry. It’s just what it sounds like: outstanding dentistry, delivered with a degree of comfort and care you won’t find at other dental practices. Our special brand of dentistry has earned us numerous awards, including recognition from The Talk Awards, Talk of the Town, NJ Top Dentists, and the Consumers’ Research Council.
Come to our office where you’ll experience:
- A skilled team that includes an award-winning cosmetic dentist
- Multilingual staff who can speak to you in Spanish, French, and Tagalog, in addition to English
- A full range of dental sedation to ease your anxiety, with a board-certified anesthesiologist to administer general anesthesia if needed
- Services for every member of your family, including cosmetic and restorative dentistry
- A homey atmosphere with spa-like comforts, including warmed chenille blankets, scented candles, and lavender-filled eye pillows
- Patient-friendly technology for comfortable procedures, including dental lasers and digital scanning
To visit a dental practice that truly cares about your comfort, and shows it in numerous ways, call 732-506-2876. We’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m.
With Their Diverse Skills Our Team Offers a Wide Range of Care
No matter what kind of dental care you need, you can get it from a seasoned doctor. Our team has hands-on experience in many areas of dentistry. Dr. Ralph Reilly is an international speaker and trainer, sought out for his knowledge in advanced dental implant techniques. He literally wrote the book on easing dental anxiety titled This Won’t Hurt a Bit: The Smart Consumer’s Guide to Dentistry. He’s also received awards for his cosmetic dentistry skills.
Dr. Reilly has traveled as far as Switzerland to train with implant pioneers. He performs our dental implant placements. Thanks to his expertise, we can replace a single tooth or all your teeth, in a safe and effective manner.
Unlike many general dentists, we offer general anesthesia to our patients. We have an in-office oral surgeon, Dr. Do Yoon Kim, to administer it.
For comfort care dentistry from an award-winning team, call Advanced Dentistry in Middlesex at 732-506-2876. Or schedule an appointment online.