- Receive dental care from an award-winning team
- Enjoy a homey atmosphere, even fresh-baked bread
- Our staff speaks several languages, including Spanish
At Advanced Dentistry, we offer your family comfort care dentistry in Middlesex. It’s just what it sounds like: outstanding dentistry, delivered with a degree of comfort and care you won’t find at other dental practices. Our special brand of dentistry has earned us numerous awards, including recognition from The Talk Awards, NJ Top Docs, Talk of the Town, and the Consumers’ Research Council.
Come to our office where you’ll experience:
- A skilled team that includes an award-winning cosmetic dentist and board-certified periodontist
- Multilingual staff who can speak to you in Spanish, French, and Tagalog, in addition to English
- Full range of dental sedation to ease your anxiety, with a board-certified anesthesiologist to administer general anesthesia if needed
- Services for every member of your family, including cosmetic and restorative dentistry
- Spa-like comforts including warmed chenille blankets, scented candles, paraffin dips, and lavender-filled eye pillows
- Patient-friendly technology for comfortable procedures, including dental lasers, digital scanning, and televisions
- Homelike atmosphere, complete with coffee and freshly baked bread
To visit a dental practice that truly cares about your comfort, and shows it in numerous ways, call 732-506-2876.
Thanks to Their Diverse Skills, Our Team Offers a Wide Range of Care
No matter what kind of dental care you need, you can get it from a seasoned doctor at our office, thanks to our team’s hands-on experience in many areas of dentistry. Dr. Ralph Reilly is an international speaker and trainer, sought out for his knowledge in advanced dental implant techniques. He literally wrote the book on easing dental anxiety, titled This Won’t Hurt a Bit: The Smart Consumer’s Guide to Dentistry. He’s also received awards for his cosmetic dentistry skills.
Dr. Beth Dorfman is a board-certified periodontist whose skills include dental implant placement and gum disease treatment. Dr. Susie Megalla is a family dentistry specialist, thanks to her rapport with patients of all ages. She has also received advanced training in root canal therapy. Unlike many general dentists, we offer general anesthesia to our patients as we have board-certified anesthesiologist Dr. Jay Patel on our team.
For comfort care dentistry in Middlesex from an award-winning team, call Advanced Dentistry at 732-506-2876.