If the idea of wearing metal braces has made you give up on the idea of orthodontic treatment, we hope you’ll take time to check out ClearCorrect. This braces alternative uses a series of clear aligners to straighten your smile. There are many good reasons to choose ClearCorrect instead of braces, a few of which we’ve outlined below.
Check out the list, then call us today at 732-506-2876 for a consultation in our Middlesex, NJ office.
Our patients love these benefits:
- Works in Less Time Than Braces – Metal braces usually take 18-24 months to straighten teeth. In contrast, most patients complete their ClearCorrect treatment in 12-18 months. So you can show off your new smile in less time!
- Won’t Stand Out in Your Smile – It’s hard not to feel self-conscious when wearing metal braces. ClearCorrect aligners are made of transparent plastic and fit snugly over your teeth. Because of their inconspicuous appearance, most people probably won’t even realize you’re wearing them.
- Lets You Eat Anything – You simply remove your aligners before meals. This means you can eat any kinds of food, with no worries about it getting caught in or stuck to braces. Not only that, but removable aligners also make it easy to keep your teeth clean. Without wires and brackets to get in your way, you won’t have to change your oral hygiene routine.
- Won’t Irritate Your Mouth – Bulky metal hardware can rub against your mouth, creating sore spots. Your smooth plastic aligners won’t create that kind of friction. You may feel some mild pressure when first switching to a new set of aligners. But it won’t last long, and taking an over-the-counter pain reliever usually helps.
- Hassle-Free Treatment – With braces, you’ll have to make frequent visits to your dentist to have wires tightened. But with ClearCorrect treatment, you’ll simply wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, then switch to a new set. You’ll only need to see us about every six weeks, and no uncomfortable adjustment of wires is needed.
Ready to see if you’re a candidate for ClearCorrect instead of braces? Call Advanced Dentistry at 732-506-2876.