If you’ve lost most or all of your teeth, you may be interested in dental implants. But you may be worried about cost, recovery time, and other factors. We don’t blame you! Getting implants is a big decision. With All-on-4 implant treatment, you may find it easier and less expensive than you expect.
What is an All-on-4 procedure? You can get a good idea from the name. As few as four implants are used to support a complete arch of replacement teeth. Our implant dentist can perform it on your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both.
To see if these full-arch implants might be right for you, call us today at 732-506-2876 to schedule a consultation. In the meantime, check out some of the advantages of receiving this procedure at Advanced Dentistry:
- No Financial Surprises – We understand many folks are concerned about unexpected costs associated with dental implants. You won’t have to worry about that if you get an Allon-4 at our Middlesex, NJ office. We offer an all-inclusive cost. It includes any necessary tooth extractions, your implant placement, restoration with your replacement teeth, and even IV sedation. Your cost won’t increase, even if we decide your teeth should be attached to six or seven implants instead of just four. If an implant fails – a very rare occurrence – we’ll replace it at no extra charge.
- Less Cost and More Convenience – Because an All-on-4 procedure typically uses just four implants to support an arch of new teeth, it’s the most cost-effective way to replace many teeth with dental implants. With just four implants, the procedure and your recovery are also both quicker than treatments where more implants are used.
- Implants and Teeth on the Same Day – You’ll receive your implants and an arch of teeth in one day. You’ll wear those teeth while your implants heal. You’ll be able to smile with pride and chew food right away. After a healing period, you’ll return to receive your more permanent teeth.
- Our Implant Experience – You can trust Dr. Reilly with your All-on-4 treatment. He was one of the first dentists in central New Jersey to offer the procedure. In addition, he uses 3-D imagining and computer-guided placement to provide the best outcomes. You’ll receive a written warranty for your dental implants from Nobel Biocare, the implant manufacturer.
- Improved Oral and Overall Health – Your new teeth will stay in place, so you can keep them clean with simple brushing and flossing. Unlike conventional dentures, dental implants protect your bone strength. Your jawbone won’t shrink. So your face will stay fuller and healthier looking. You’ll have chewing strength nearly equal to what you had with your natural teeth. So you’ll be able to eat any kinds of food, including healthy ones like raw vegetables. Your digestion will improve too.
Interested in All-on-4 implant treatment? Call us today at 732-506-2876.