You’ll normally need to allow time for dental implants to heal before new teeth can be attached to them. Not always, though! At our office we provide same day smile treatment using a special technique that involves attaching a full arch of teeth to just a few implants. It can be used to replace teeth in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both jaws.
To see if this treatment is right for you, call Advanced Dentistry at 732-506-2876 today. In the meantime, see why it makes sense to get your implant procedure at our Middlesex, NJ office:
- Immediate Results – Right after dental implants are placed in your jaw, your dentist attaches a complete arch of replacement teeth to them. This happens in one visit! The teeth are temporary but completely functional. You can smile and eat with them during your healing period. Once your implants are completely healed, the temporary arch is replaced with more permanent teeth.
- Advanced Implant Experience – Dr. Reilly was one of the first dentists in central New Jersey to offer the All-on-4®, the dental implant technique usually used to give you teeth in a day. He’s been named a NJ Top Dentist for excellence in implants. With the one-day method, you may not need any procedures to prepare your jaw for implants. But if you do, we offer bone grafts, sinus lifts, and more.
- Full Range of Sedation Options – Most dental practices use only one or two kinds of dental sedation. We offer several methods, up to and including full general anesthesia administered by our in-house oral surgeon. If you choose to receive sedation, we can tailor it to your level of anxiety. We’ll review your medical history, your prior experiences with sedation, and other factors to determine the method that will work best for you.
- Less Invasive Teeth Replacement – Your dentist typically uses four implants to support your new teeth, instead of the eight often used for other implant dentures. Using fewer implants is easier on your jaw. It means a faster procedure and quicker recovery. Plus, it is more affordable than other full-mouth teeth replacements using implants.
- Better Than Conventional Dentures – Like other kinds of implant dentures, your new teeth offer many benefits you can’t get from conventional dentures. Your teeth stay firmly in place without adhesive. You won’t have to worry about embarrassing slips or shifts. They feel so much like natural teeth, you’ll forget all about them! Plus, implants keep you from suffering bone loss in your jaw. So your face looks fuller and younger.
Interested in same day smile treatment? Call 732-506-2876 today to schedule a consultation.