We’re thrilled about the upcoming Fourth of July festivities! So are our patients. They’ve told us about their cookout plans and how excited they are just to spend time with folks they haven’t seen in months or years. You, too, are probably finalizing your plans for Independence Day, including knocking out the grocery list for your backyard cookout.
Unfortunately, you might not be able to eat half of what’s on the list, or at least not without chopping it up or taking a long time suffering through discomfort to finish it. Maybe your July Fourth menu will consist of green beans and potato salad. That’s just life when you have loose dentures.
But that’s no way to live. At Advanced Dentistry, we believe every person is entitled to the dignity and freedom that a functional, attractive smile offers. That’s why we provide teeth implants at our Middlesex office.
See how implants can restore your freedom below. When you’re ready to be free from your ill-fitting dentures, call us at 732-506-2876.
Dental Implants Restore Your Freedom to Be Yourself
Loose dentures lend themselves to a life of restraint and restriction. You are probably so used to making sacrifices that it’s second nature. That’s not normal. You should not have to hold back laughter, conversations, smiles, singing, and eating what you desire.
Unlike dentures, implants are embedded in your bone, where they become a firm foundation for replacement teeth like bridges and dentures. Your new teeth will stay anchored to your implants so you can:
- Smile without hesitation
- Laugh without worrying your teeth will come out
- Eat what you want, around anyone, without your teeth coming out
- Enjoy social situations again without thinking about your teeth embarrassing you
- Feel confident at work or applying for a new position or job
- Feel comfortable speaking to anyone you want
- Improve your appearance with teeth that look like the real thing
- Stop premature aging and a “sagging” face since your implants stimulate the bone underneath and preserve your bone structure
- Improve your oral health with a healthier jawbone, which starts to deteriorate when you lose teeth
- Brush and floss like you would real teeth, in many cases
- Say goodbye to denture adhesives
- Improve your total health since you can eat fresh fruits and vegetables
- Improve your digestion since you can chew properly
- Come across as friendly and outgoing now that you feel free to smile and talk without reservation
- Never worry about replacing your implants since they should last for life
We Address Your Hesitations So You Feel Confident Moving Forward
Implants are a lifelong investment in your health and wellness, but they are a significant financial investment too. We help remove the financial barriers by accepting many payment options, including:
- Multiple financing options
- Our in-office dental plan that saves you 10 percent
We also address other common hesitations with:
- Sedation to keep you completely calm or even put you to sleep
- Topical numbing gel for painless injections
- Effective local anesthesia to keep you pain-free
- Amenities like warmed neck pillows, chenille blankets, and lavender eye pillows in a spa-like setting
- A highly trained team and top technology to ensure excellent results
- One place to get every part of your implant care done
- Same-day options if you need your teeth immediately
- Nonjudgmental, personalized care so you feel completely confident and safe
Don’t wait longer to live a life free from all the worries and frustrations of loose dentures. Be free to be yourself again with implants. Call Advanced Dentistry at 732-506-2876 or fill out our online form for your consultation.
Here’s to our country’s independence – and yours!