- Complete treatment in less time than braces
- Enjoy Saturday options for scheduling appointments
- Straighten teeth while maintaining a professional image
If you’re an adult with crooked teeth, you likely want a straight smile – but you may be discouraged by the idea of giving a sales presentation or going on a date wearing metal braces. With ClearCorrect in Middlesex, you needn’t be! Instead of metal wires and brackets, you’ll wear clear aligners that are practically invisible in your smile.Read Transcript
The advances in orthodontics have just been amazing. Whereas I had braces as a kid, and back then it was the full metal jacket, metal bands on all the teeth, and the wires, and years of braces. Now, not only do we have the clear retainer trays that are practically invisible, but we're also able to do things a lot more quickly than we did in the past.
Probably the most common thing that we see is where people have crowding and overlapping of their teeth, and rather than, sort of like in the old days, where we would move all the teeth back to make room for the crowding, now we can do with some micro-diamond discs, very little, very slight narrowing of the teeth, so that we can just align them instead of having to move everything.
A lot of times, especially lower front teeth that are crowded, we can literally do that in a matter of weeks, or a couple months. It's a perfect result, and it's much quicker than people even think it would be done.
A discreet appearance isn’t the only benefit of ClearCorrect aligners. They also:
- Are Comfortable – Without bumpy brackets, the smooth plastic aligners won’t irritate your cheeks or gums.
- Allow You to Eat What You Want – When you’re ready to enjoy a meal, simply remove your aligners. You won’t need to avoid any foods out of fear they’ll become stuck in braces.
- Take Less Time Than Braces – Individual treatment times vary, but most people spend less time in aligners than they would in braces.
- Require Less Professional Attention – You’ll make fewer visits to our office for checkups during your treatment, and no uncomfortable adjustments will be needed.
To see if ClearCorrect orthodontic treatment is right for you, call Advanced Dentistry at 732-506-2876. Dr. Reilly, a NJ Top Doc, Talk of the Town Best Cosmetic Dentist, and Senior Clinical Instructor as well as graduate of several prestigious advanced dental programs, has the experience you need to ensure the best outcome possible.
Customize Your ClearCorrect Treatment Plan With Digital Technology
Digital technology is what makes ClearCorrect treatment possible. Our dentists take careful measurements and impressions of your teeth, then use sophisticated 3-D software to design your aligners. We even use digital scanning for your teeth impressions – no more mouthful of messy goop!
We send this information to a ClearCorrect lab, where it’s used to create your custom-made aligners. Unlike some other popular orthodontic aligners, they are made in the United States. You wear each aligner for about two weeks, then switch it with the next one in the series. We’ll only need to see you every six weeks or so to make sure your treatment is on target.
Add Other Cosmetic Dental Treatments for Your Smile
Once your teeth are straight, you may want to further improve your appearance with other cosmetic dental treatments. Among your options:
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your teeth with whitening treatments to make your smile even more stunning.
- Teeth Contouring – ClearCorrect aligners won’t change minor flaws like an uneven or pointy edge – but we can easily make minor corrections using our dental laser.
- Gum Reshaping – If your gums are overshadowing your newly straight teeth, we can painlessly remove excess gum tissue with our laser.
- Tooth Bonding – We can conceal flaws like chips and stains with layers of tooth-colored composite.
To find out more about ClearCorrect in Middlesex, call 732-506-2876.