Your smile is among your most important physical features, often the first one people notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to express certain emotions like joy and confidence. If you’re unhappy about noticeable defects with your teeth and gums, it’s not simple to really be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Bernards cosmetic dentist at Advanced Dentistry can help you alter that! Our group relies on the modern technology and techniques to change smiles and enhance lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can speak with you about the dental issues you wish to fix, analyze your mouth to ensure you’re in good oral health and style an individualized treatment strategy to help you achieve your objectives.
We provide several different cosmetic dentistry services to choose from, including:
- Teeth Whitening – To remove deep spots and lighten your teeth by a number of tones, absolutely nothing beats our professional bleaching systems. Our treatment is in delivering fast, even results for a brighter, more vibrant smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover small chips, fractures, and gaps with a tooth-colored product that is thoroughly shaped to make used, broken teeth look radiant and healthy again.
- Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are personalized to your exact requirements. Positioned over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are a durable option when you wish to repair numerous dental problems and truly change your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Gently eliminate excess gum tissue that is covering up your teeth and making them appear too little. By changing a frustrating gumline, you will have a more attractive, well-balanced smile.
- Tooth Contouring – Remove excess enamel to change large, misshapen, and jagged teeth.
- ClearCorrect – Choose clear aligners for a quicker, more comfortable orthodontic service. You can align crooked teeth with unnoticeable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires, so you’ll feel confident during your treatment.
- Dental Implants – Fill the empty spaces in your smile by changing teeth with restorations that are attached to dental implants. You can eat what you want and feel terrific about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
We can offer soothing amenities and sedation options, so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment if you’re anxious about dental treatments. We likewise want you to feel great about your decision to pursue cosmetic dentistry. We’re happy to answer any questions you have about treatment expenses, insurance, and financing choices to make your care more budget-friendly.
Take the first step in designing the lovely smile you are worthy of! Call us now at 732-506-2876 or schedule online to visit your Bernards cosmetic dentist at Advanced Dentistry.