Your smile is among your most important physical features, typically the first one people notice when they meet you. You depend upon your smile to reveal particular feelings like joy and confidence. If you’re dissatisfied with visible flaws with your gums and teeth, it’s not easy to truly be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Dunellen cosmetic dentist at Advanced Dentistry can help you change that! Our team relies on the current technology and methods to transform smiles and improve lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can speak to you about the dental issues you want to repair, analyze your mouth to make certain you’re in good oral health, and style an individualized treatment strategy to help you accomplish your goals.
We offer several different cosmetic dentistry services to select from, consisting of:
- Teeth Whitening – To get rid of deep spots and lighten your teeth by several tones, nothing beats our expert whitening systems. Our treatment is in providing quick, even results for a brighter, more vibrant smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover tiny chips, cracks, and spaces with a tooth-colored product that is carefully formed to make worn, damaged teeth look glowing and healthy once again.
- Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are customized to your specific requirements. Placed over misaligned, misshapen, harmed, and stained teeth, veneers are a long-lasting service when you wish to fix numerous oral issues and really change your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Gently eliminate excess gum tissue that is covering your teeth and making them appear too little. By adjusting an overwhelming gumline, you will have a more appealing, well-balanced smile.
- ClearCorrect – Choose clear aligners for a quicker, more comfortable orthodontic option. You can straighten jagged teeth with undetectable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel great during your treatment.
- Dental Implants – Fill the empty spaces in your smile by replacing teeth with remediations that are protected by oral implants. You can consume what you desire and feel fantastic about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
We can offer calming amenities and sedation alternatives so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment if you’re anxious about dental treatments. We likewise want you to feel great about your decision to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re pleased to respond to any questions you have about treatment costs, insurance coverage, and financing choices to make your care more economical.
Take the initial step in designing the gorgeous smile you are worthy of! Call us now at 732-506-2876 to visit your Dunellen cosmetic dentist at Advanced Dentistry. You can also schedule online.