Your smile is among your most important physical features, one that people often notice first when they meet you. You depend upon your smile to express specific feelings like joy and confidence. So, if you’re dissatisfied about visible defects with your gums and teeth, it’s hard to really be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Plainfield cosmetic dentist at Advanced Dentistry can help you change that! Our group relies on the most recent innovation and strategies to transform smiles and enhance lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for a consultation, we can talk with you about the dental issues you would like to repair, analyze your mouth to make certain you’re in good oral health and style a customized treatment plan to help you accomplish your goals.
We provide a number of various cosmetic dentistry services to select from, including:
- Teeth Whitening – To eliminate deep stains and lighten your teeth by a number of tones, absolutely nothing beats our professional bleaching systems. Our treatment is safe and trustworthy and safe in providing quickly, even results for a brighter, more vibrant smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover small chips, fractures, and gaps with a tooth-colored material that is thoroughly shaped to make worn, damaged teeth look glowing and healthy once again.
- Dental Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are personalized to your exact requirements. Placed over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are a lasting option when you wish to fix multiple dental issues and truly change your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Gently remove excess gum tissue that is concealing your teeth and making them appear too small. By adjusting a frustrating gumline, you will have a more appealing, well-balanced smile.
- ClearCorrect – Choose clear aligners for a much faster, more comfy orthodontic option. You can align jagged teeth with unnoticeable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires, so you’ll feel confident during your treatment.
- Implants – Fill the empty spaces in your smile by replacing teeth with repairs that are secured to dental implants. You can consume what you want and feel excellent about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
If you’re worried about oral procedures, we can provide soothing amenities and sedation, so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment. We also want you to feel confident about your decision to pursue cosmetic dentistry. We’re delighted to respond to any questions you have about treatment costs, insurance, and financing alternatives to make your care more budget-friendly.
Take the first step in creating the beautiful smile you are worthy of! Call us now at 732-506-2876 or schedule online to visit your Plainfield cosmetic dentist at Advanced Dentistry.