Your smile is one of your most important physical features, typically the first one people notice when they meet you. You depend upon your smile to reveal particular emotions like joy and confidence. If you’re unhappy about visible defects with your gums and teeth, it’s not simple to really be yourself or completely enjoy your life.
Your Somerset cosmetic dentist at Advanced Dentistry can help you alter that! Our team relies on the most recent technology and strategies to transform smiles and enhance lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for a consultation, we can speak with you about the oral problems you want to fix, analyze your mouth to make certain you’re in good oral health and style an individualized treatment plan to help you achieve your objectives.
We provide several various cosmetic dentistry solutions like:
- Teeth Whitening – To get rid of deep spots and lighten your teeth by numerous tones, absolutely nothing beats our expert bleaching systems. Our treatment is in providing fast, even results for a brighter, more youthful smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover tiny chips, cracks, and spaces with a tooth-colored material that is thoroughly shaped to make used, damaged teeth look healthy and radiant again.
- Dental Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are personalized to your exact specifications. Put over misaligned, misshapen, harmed, and stained teeth, veneers are a lasting option when you wish to fix numerous dental problems and actually change your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Gently remove excess gum tissue that is covering your teeth and making them appear too little. By adjusting a frustrating gumline, you will have a more appealing, well-balanced smile.
- ClearCorrect –Choose clear aligners for a quicker, more comfortable orthodontic service. You can straighten misaligned teeth with undetectable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel confident during your treatment.
- Dental Implants – Fill the empty spaces in your smile by replacing teeth with repairs that are protected to oral implants. You can eat what you want and feel great about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
If you’re anxious about dental procedures, we can supply relaxing amenities and sedation alternatives so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment. We also want you to feel great about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re pleased to address any questions you have about treatment expenses, insurance, and financing options to make your care more economical.
Take the initial step in designing the gorgeous smile you are worthy of! Call us now at 732-506-2876 to visit your Somerset cosmetic dentist at Advanced Dentistry. You can also online.