Your smile is among your most important physical features, often the very first one individuals notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to reveal certain emotions like joy and self-confidence. So if you’re dissatisfied about noticeable flaws with your teeth and gums, it’s hard to truly be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Somerville cosmetic dentist at Advanced Dentistry can help you change that! Our group depends on the latest technology and techniques to change smiles and enhance lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can talk with you about the oral problems you wish to repair, analyze your mouth to ensure you’re in good oral health and style a personalized treatment strategy to help you attain your goals.
We offer several various cosmetic dentistry services to choose from, including:
- Teeth Whitening – To get rid of deep stains and lighten your teeth by numerous tones, absolutely nothing beats our professional whitening systems. Our treatments are reputable and safe in providing fast, even results for a brighter, more vibrant smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover tiny chips, fractures, and spaces with a tooth-colored product that is thoroughly shaped to make used, broken teeth look healthy and radiant once again.
- Dental Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are customized to your specific specifications. Positioned over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are an enduring option when you wish to fix numerous dental issues and really transform your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Gently get rid of excess gum tissue that is covering your teeth and making them appear too little. By changing a frustrating gumline, you will have a more attractive, balanced smile.
- ClearCorrect – Choose clear aligners for comfortable, convenient, and discreet orthodontic option. You can correct jagged teeth with unnoticeable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires, so you’ll feel confident throughout your treatment.
- Oral Implants – Fill the empty spaces in your smile by changing teeth with implant-supported restorations. You can eat what you desire and feel terrific about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
If you’re anxious about oral treatments, we can offer calming amenities and sedation choices. You can feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment. We likewise want you to feel confident about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re happy to answer any concerns you have about treatment expenses, insurance, and financing alternatives to make your care more affordable.
Take the very first step in creating the gorgeous smile you are worthy of! Make an appointment with your Somerville cosmetic dentist. Call 732-506-2876 or schedule online.