- Choose from many cosmetic and restorative services
- Receive treatment from an expert cosmetic dentist
- Get a paraffin dip for a spa-like experience
You don’t have to look far to find an example of a stunning smile makeover in Middlesex. One of our dental assistants received a makeover from Dr. Ralph Reilly. She is happy to show off her transformation. Like her, you can work with Dr. Reilly to get the smile you’ve always wanted. He helps many patients who are dissatisfied with their smile, including those who aren’t happy with cosmetic work they’ve had done elsewhere.Doctor Ralph Reilly on smile makeovers Read Transcript
Dr Ralph Reilly: Smile makeovers are, I guess, cosmetic dentistry that first involves a, really, analysis of what's going on with the person's smile and how do they feel about it. Something, and a lot of times there's things that, let's say if somebody has a space between their two front teeth, that's basically every time they look at their teeth, that's all they see. They don't realize that this tooth over on the side is a little twisted or that one's a little not even with the other teeth. If we don't analyze that completely, they'll say, ‘Wow the space is gone, but what about this tooth over here or this?’ So, it's my job to look at everything, that what's it gonna take to deliver a gorgeous smile?
Again, I would say if somebody had a space between their teeth and they had bonding done, but now they don't have the space, but their two front teeth look like two horse teeth because they're too big, what can we do to get a proper proportion of the teeth? Or as people age or their teeth wear or their lip starts to hang down a little more, to show more tooth in their smile. But then again, we have to be sophisticated enough. Is that gonna affect their speech or create a lisp or something like that? So, you have to be more experienced and more sophisticated to be able to foresee things that could happen and realize what it's gonna take to take what they have into the smile of their dreams, really.
Depending on the issues you want to address, your makeover will include:
- A consultation with Dr. Reilly to create a comprehensive treatment plan
- Cosmetic dental treatments like dental veneers, teeth whitening, or ClearCorrect orthodontics
- Dental implant services
- Restorative dental care like dental crowns or a dental bridge
- A digital smile simulation to show you what your new smile will look like
No matter which procedures you choose, you won’t have to worry about discomfort. We use effective local anesthesia, and you can also receive dental sedation. Since we have a board-certified anesthesiologist on our team, we even offer general anesthesia.
To talk to Dr. Reilly about a smile transformation, call 732-506-2876. You can count on his advanced training and experience for your cosmetic dental makeover, including his postgraduate courses and role as a clinical instructor at institutions such as the Rosenthal Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry at NYU College of Dentistry, the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, and Baylor University.
No Matter What You Want to Change, We Can Help
No matter what you don’t like about your smile, we can change it with a cosmetic and/or restorative procedure. Here are some issues we can address with a makeover:
- Missing Teeth – You have many choices to replace teeth, some of which involve dental implants. Using implants gives you chewing functionality similar to your own teeth and preserves your bone strength.
- Cracked or Broken Teeth – A dental crown will leave your tooth looking as good as new while protecting it from further damage.
- Stained Teeth – Depending on the nature and severity of staining, we can use professional teeth whitening, tooth bonding, or dental veneers to take care of it.
- “Gummy” Smile – If excess gum tissue gives your smile an overly gummy appearance, we can painlessly remove it with a dental laser.
- Misaligned Teeth – We can correct a small gap or similar misalignment with dental veneers. ClearCorrect aligners will straighten more seriously misaligned teeth.
Interested in a smile makeover in Middlesex? Call Advanced Dentistry at 732-506-2876 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Reilly. His many awards include Best Cosmetic Dentist from Talk of the Town.