Get Help Quickly for Your Dental Emergencies in Middlesex, NJ
1 in 5 people will have dental trauma during their lifetime. Source.
Dental emergencies in Middlesex are inconvenient at best and disastrous at worst. In some cases, you’re at risk of losing teeth or suffering other life-altering effects. To save your smile and get you out of pain, we provide quick appointments for emergencies, generally on the same day.
In addition to same-day care, you’ll find:
- Several kinds of sedation so you have a choice
- The ability to contact Dr. Ralph Reilly outside regular business hours
- Pain-free injections when you receive local anesthesia
- Technology such as digital tooth impressions to keep your care as comfortable as possible
- Many restorative dentistry procedures to repair damaged teeth
Program our number into your smartphone so it’s easier to find in an emergency. Call us at 732-506-2876 if you need assistance in a hurry. We even make after-hours numbers available to our patients so they can reach Dr. Reilly in an emergency. We believe follow-up is an important part of urgent dental care too.
Save Your Smile With Emergency Dental Care
Whether you break a tooth during a meal or wake up with a toothache, we have a restorative dentistry procedure that can help. Here is how we may handle your treatment if you have:
- An Infected Tooth – In addition to being painful, infection can also result in the loss of your tooth. We’ll keep your tooth intact and relieve your discomfort with a root canal procedure.
- A Broken or Cracked Tooth – We usually repair a cracked or broken tooth with a dental crown. If you’re in pain, you’ll be glad we use a digital scanner instead of molding material to make an impression of your tooth.
- A Cavity – Depending on the size of your cavity, we’ll repair it with a tooth filling, an inlay, an onlay, or a crown.
- A Knocked-Out Tooth – If you can get to us right away, we may be able to reimplant your tooth in its socket. If possible, gently place your tooth in the socket and keep it there. If not, put it in a container of saliva or milk. Do not touch the roots.
With our help, dental emergencies in Middlesex won’t be disastrous. Call Advanced Dentistry at 732-506-2876 now. Or schedule an appointment online if your situation does not require urgent care.