Missing teeth affects individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your satisfaction of day-to-day live and produce uncertainty regarding yourself in professional and personal connections. Dental implants can resolve every one of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Restore your solid bite and ability to chew
- Bring back your sense of self-worth
- Feel confident that your new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Revitalize your confidence in personal and professional relationships
At Advanced Dentistry, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. You obtain the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an examination. Jointly, we can propose a strategy to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your lasting dental health.
The very best options will depend on the number of teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these solutions:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is basically a full artificial tooth with the dental implant as the crown and the root capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace numerous teeth, start with implants as your foundation. Adding a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Standard dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or talk. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they don’t slip around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This sophisticated procedure permits you to get implants and a restoration on the same visit. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw may require you to get a bone graft before you can get typical implants. Small implants can spare you a step. Because they are more compact than other implants, you attain the comparable advantages without a bone graft.
- Ceramic Implants – Instead of titanium, these implants are made of zirconia.
Call 732-506-2876 or schedule online. Set up your appointment at Advanced Dentistry to discover just how you can get dental implants in Bound Brook. It’s time to reconstruct your smile and your confidence.