Missing teeth have an effect on individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your pleasure of day-to-day live and develop hesitation concerning yourself in professional and personal relationships. Dental implants can resolve all of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Recover your strong bite and ability to eat
- Revive your sense of self-confidence
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth will not move around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-confidence in personal and professional relationships
At Advanced Dentistry, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. You obtain the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. Jointly, we can create a strategy to put your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-term oral wellness.
The best services will depend on the number of teeth you need to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a total man-made tooth with the dental implant as the root and the crown capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your structure. Including a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the need to reshape healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you talk or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they do not slip around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This innovative technique allows you to get implants and a set of teeth on the exact same visit. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw might require you to receive a bone graft before you can get typical implants. Smaller implants can save you a step. Given that they are more compact than traditional implants, you receive the same advantages without a bone graft.
Call 732-506-2876 today or schedule online for an appointment at Advanced Dentistry to uncover exactly how you can get dental implants in Edison. It’s time to recover your smile and your confidence.