Tooth loss affects individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your pleasure of daily life and create doubt concerning yourself in professional and personal relationships. Oral implants can resolve all of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Recover your powerful bite and capacity to eat
- Bring back your feeling of self-confidence
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Revive your confidence in personal and professional relationships
At Advanced Dentistry, your dentist desires your new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an examination, you get the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can devise a plan to put your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-term dental health.
The best services will depend on the number of teeth you need to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Dental Crown With an Implant – This is essentially a full man-made tooth with the dental implant as the root and the crown capping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants – To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your foundation. Including a bridge fills in the gap in your smile without the need to reshape other teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you talk or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in position, so they do not slip around.
- All-on-4® Implants – This innovative treatment permits you to obtain implants and a new set of teeth on the exact same visit. You’ll repair your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants – Bone loss in your jaw might need you to obtain a bone graft before you can obtain conventional implants. Tiny implants can save you a step. Since they are smaller than conventional implants, you get the comparable advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to revive your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your appointment at Advanced Dentistry to discover just how you can obtain dental implants in Warren. Call 732-506-2876 today! You can also schedule online.