- Our dentists perform your entire implant procedure
- Discover all your options during a $79 consultation
- Our payment plans start as low as $99 a month
For replacement teeth that look, feel, and function the most like your natural teeth, we recommend dental implants in Middlesex. Implants offer many benefits you won’t experience with other tooth replacements, including:Doctor Ralph Reilly on dental implants Read Transcript
Dental implants are a great option for people with missing teeth because it does not attach or affect other teeth in the mouth, so you don't need to use other teeth for anchors and potentially compromise those teeth in the long term, in the long run. It really is the most state-of-the-art and long-term success for the patient. You can chew. It depends on what the situation is. If it's one missing tooth, you don't want to have to go through and make a bridge, which is attaching the teeth on either side to replace the missing space. It's just taking that one tooth and replacing it.
If someone is missing or needs to have the remainder of their teeth extracted and they're going to be in a situation where they don't have the capability to function or feel confident about themselves based on their smile, implants is the ideal option due to the fact that we can replace the teeth with any number of options from two to six implants and give them the ability to chew, to smile, to have a new life, and have a wonderful life.
- Comfort – Implants keep your teeth in place, so they don’t rub against your gums or mouth.
- Strong Bite – With implants, you’ll enjoy chewing strength similar to what you had before.
- Security – Implants are embedded into your jaw, so you won’t have to worry about embarrassing slippage. Even better, you won’t need adhesive to keep your teeth in place.
- Better Bone Quality – With the loss of your teeth roots, your underlying bone begins to deteriorate. Implants function just like natural roots, helping to keep your jaw strong.
To see if teeth implants are right for you, call 732-506-2876 to schedule a consultation. We’ll examine you, evaluate your needs, and discuss the options that will give you the smile you deserve.
Get Your Entire Dental Implants Procedure From Two Caring Dentists
Dr. Beth Dorfman, a board-certified periodontist, performs our dental implant placements. She works closely with Dr. Ralph Reilly, an award-winning cosmetic dentist who has traveled to Switzerland to train with implant pioneers and a clinical instructor and graduate of several prestigious institutions, including NYU’s Rosenthal Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry and the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. Thanks to their expertise, they can replace a single tooth or all your teeth. Your dental implant options include:
- Single Tooth Replacement – We attach a dental crown to a single implant to replace one tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – We can attach a bridge to implants to avoid drilling into healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Mini Dental Implants – We may be able to use mini implants, which are less invasive than full-size implants, for some procedures.
- Dental Implant Dentures – You have several options for dentures with implants. You can remove some dentures yourself for cleaning, while others are typically removed only by a dentist.
- All-on-4® – Using this procedure, we can attach a complete arch of fixed teeth to just four implants. We were one of the first dental offices in the area to perform All-on-4.
- Ceramic Implants – Implants made from zirconia are a great alternative to titanium implants because they are bio-compatible with your mouth, resistant to plaque, and look natural in your smile! Ask us if this is a good option for your implant placement.
We Use the Best Technology & Materials for Our Implant Dentistry
Advanced Dentistry has an exclusive partnership with Nobel Biocare, the world’s preeminent leader in dental implant technologies. Nobel’s American-made technologies use the highest-quality materials for the best performance. Plus, using an American manufacturer allows for better quality control. We believe there is not a better product on the market. When it comes to your oral health, we don’t compromise!
Along with the best materials, we use some of the latest technologies. Our cone beam computed tomography gives us a detailed, 3-D view of your teeth and the underlying bone and tissue. It also helps us create digital surgery guides for extremely accurate dental implant placement.
Enjoy Great Value With Your Implants
Dental implants have a 98 percent success rate, so you can feel confident that you are choosing the most reliable tooth replacement option. In addition, when your implant case is finished, you will receive a written warranty from Nobel Biocare on the components used for the procedure.
You may be concerned about the expense of dental implants, but we don’t want your finances to prevent you from benefiting from these teeth replacements, which are the closest thing to your natural teeth. Investing in an alternative may end up being an empty investment because no other alternative fits or functions as well as a dental implant. Let us work with you on finance plans that allow you to pay as little as $99 a month.
Get dental implants in Middlesex from an experienced team! Call Advanced Dentistry at 732-506-2876.