Not everyone is immediately comfortable with coming to the dentist. That’s OK, and if you are in that camp, we’ll do our part to help you work through any such feelings. We’ll start with some good old-fashioned hospitality in the form of fresh coffee and newly-baked bread so that you’ll instantly start to feel at home! And if you are still anxious or fearful of the dentist, we can safely administer dental sedation and perhaps set you up with a chenille blanket and lavender-filled eye pillow to make it easier to unwind! Once you are confident and comfortable we can get to work on any of the following areas:
- Preventive Dentistry – To keep your mouth fresh and your smile looking great, you will need to put in some work at home and visit us twice a year for dental cleanings, athletic mouthguards, dental sealants, etc.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – We’ll help you sidestep the CPAP machine by creating an oral appliance that will treat your sleep apnea and related symptoms like snoring.
- Smile Makeovers –You don’t have to go on being embarrassed about the state of affairs in your mouth. Through the magic of cosmetic dentistry, we can quickly brighten your yellow teeth, smooth over chips and cracks, and adjust your gum-to-tooth ratio.
- Orthodontics – If you want to address crooked, crowded or gapped teeth without using metal brackets and wires, we can utilize a clear aligner treatment program called ClearCorrect. It works fast, is completely discreet, and won’t disrupt your lifestyle.
- Restorative Dentistry – Life can bring many unforeseen problems to a smile. In order to repair damaged teeth, clean out an oral infection, or replace lost teeth, we have great restorations that can change your life for the better.
- Oral Surgery – At Advanced Dentistry, we have a board-certified periodontist and board-certified anesthesiologist on-hand, which means you can trust us for tooth extractions, dental implants, and more specialized services.
To experience a great dentist in Basking Ridge who can help you to meet and exceed your smile goals in a safe and effective manner, call Advanced Dentistry today at 732-506-2876, or fill out our online form. Just so you know, we keep some late hours to make dental care more accessible for you. And we will always try to see you the same day in the event of a dental emergency once you are a patient of record. Don’t wait until the unexpected happens to get acquainted with the Advanced Dentistry team!