Design The Smile You Deserve Right Here
Not everyone in the oral health care marketplace has what you need to keep your family safe and looking good at every stage of life. You won’t have to worry about that here, however. With a board certified periodontist and a board certified anesthesiologist on staff, you can bet that your mouth will be in great hands at every turn. Dr. Reilly and the rest of our team are on top of their game when it comes to treatment. Plus, there is always hot coffee and freshly-baked bread on-hand, too! If you are feeling uneasy at all, we can offer you a chenille blanket and lavender-filled eye pillow to help you relax! Plus, we can put you even more at ease with our four kinds of sedation, including general anesthesia. Importantly, we want you and your family to receive the same level of care, no matter what kind of income you command. As such, we also offer many financing options and an in-office dental plan that can convey savings on routine care and other services throughout the year. Below are just a few of the many safe and effective solutions we can deliver:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We can help improve things for you and your smile. We have teeth whitening for life, bonding, laser teeth contouring/crown lengthening, gummy smile treatments, veneers, and the like.
- Orthodontics – For a straighter smile without braces, we have clear aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can help you replace missing teeth, with restorations that last. We handle dental implants procedures all the way through right here in-house.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – If sleep apnea is ruining your life, our appliances can help you get the healthy, restful sleep you need without having to turn to a CPAP machine.
- General Dentistry – For exams, cleaning, dry mouth treatment, halitosis solutions, fluoride, dental sealants, painless numbing for procedures, gum disease services, and more, this is the place for you and your family.
For an extraordinary dentist in Bernards who can keep you healthy and looking great, call Advanced Dentistry today at 732-506-2876, or fill out our online form. We have late and Saturday hours for your convenience and will try to see you the very same day if you have an emergency come up.