There aren’t a lot of dentists who can accomplish the things that Dr. Reilly can in one convenient location. From basic checkups to radical smile makeovers, you will be treated based on your own unique needs at the moment and your long-term goals. You will get to enjoy some delicious coffee and freshly-baked bread, too, so that you’ll feel right at home here! If you are anxious or ill at ease, we can administer dental sedation for you and offer you a chenille blanket and lavender-filled eye pillow to help you chill out! Below are some of the solutions we can provide for the betterment of your teeth, gums, and well-being:
- Cosmetic Dentistry – If your smile could benefit from some cosmetic improvements, we can help. We can whiten your teeth, straighten them or close any gaps, smooth over chips and cracks, and address your gum-to-tooth ratio.
- Restorative Dentistry – If you need to repair damaged teeth, fight an infection, or replace missing teeth, we offer restorations that last. We can even handle dental implants from start to finish without having to outsource the work.
- Oral Surgery – If you require specialized work, we have a board-certified periodontist and board-certified anesthesiologist around, which means you can trust us for tooth extractions and procedures to prepare your mouth for dental implants.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – If snoring or sleep apnea is a problem for you or a loved one, we have a solution! Our sleep apnea appliances can help you get the healthy, restful sleep you need without the need for a CPAP machine.
- General Dentistry – If you want to keep your mouth fresh and healthy, then our cleanings, exams, gum disease therapy, athletic mouthguards, dental sealants can help to maintain your gorgeous grin. We also have digital X-rays, painless numbing gel, and lasers!
For a dentist in Blackwells Mills who can attend to all your needs in a safe and effective manner, call Advanced Dentistry today at 732-506-2876, or fill out our online form. We have late and Saturday hours for your convenience and will try to see you the very same day if you have an emergency on your hands.