Are you someone who is comfortable at the dentist or doctor, or do medical facilities put you on edge? It’s OK either way because we take dental anxiety and patient comfort very seriously at Advanced Dentistry. You will immediately feel at home here on account of our freshly baked bread, bottomless pots of coffee, soft blankets, and the genuinely helpful team we have built up in recent years.
We also have dental sedation available, should that be of interest to you or a family member. Taking advantage of that can really help eliminate a patient’s anxiety, discomfort, fidgeting, and gag reflex. Importantly, the comprehensive services you’ll have access to here will connect you with what you will need in order to keep your family smiling big day in and day out:
- Oral Surgery – Not every dentist in the Bound Brook area can say that they have a board-certified periodontist and board-certified anesthesiologist around. But we can, and you will benefit greatly from their expertise when oral surgery is required.
- Preventive Dentistry – As dentists, this area is our bread and butter, so to speak. Your teeth cleanings and oral exams are crucial to maintaining a healthy smile. Our available add-ons like dental sealants and fluoride will add even more protection.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Has something about your teeth or gums been bothering you? If so, ask us about professional teeth whitening, orthodontic aligners, dental veneers, and gummy smile treatments. One way or another, we’ll make you proud to smile!
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Snoring and sleep apnea will deprive your body of rest, not to mention oxygen throughout the night. We can get you some relief without making you use a noisy CPAP machine.
- Restorative Dentistry – If you need root canals, dental crowns, implants, or other restorative services, we’ve got you covered here at Advanced Dentistry.
To get started with a dentist in Bound Brook who has an amazing array of offerings, call Advanced Dentistry today at 732-506-2876, or fill out our online form. Be sure to ask about our late appointments.