At Advanced Dentistry, we’ve worked hard to cultivate an atmosphere that sets us apart from the other area practices. We think you’ll appreciate our one-of-a-kind touches, like freshly brewed coffee and specially-baked bread. Plus, our paraffin treatments, scented candles, and lavender eye pillows will make your dental appointment feel more like a cozy, spa-like experience. Additionally, we can offer you several types of sedation that will soothe any dental anxiety you have around your visit.
When you become part of our extended family, you’ll have a long list of services available to you. These are the kind of things that are essential for maintaining excellent oral health and also for keeping your smile looking great through every stage of life. This is a partial list so that you can get the idea:
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Come see for yourself why Talk of the Town voted Dr. Reilly the Best Cosmetic Dentist in the area. We can help you boost the appearance of your teeth and gums with treatments like professional teeth whitening, dental veneers, and dental bonding.
- Clear Aligners: If you are a good candidate for our clear aligners, we’ll give you plenty to smile about along the way. The ClearCorrect system can facilitate your orthodontic transformation in as little as 12 months time! Plus, there is no metal whatsoever involved in the process!
- Dental Implants: Dr. Ralph Reilly, an award-winning cosmetic dentist, has traveled as far as Switzerland to train with implant pioneers. Thanks to his expertise, we can replace a single tooth or all your teeth, in a safe and effective manner.
- Family Dentistry: If your collective family schedule is crazy, don’t worry. We have appointments as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m. These flexible hours mean you can include dental care on your to-do list without complicating things.
- Dental Emergencies: Accidents can happen when you least expect them. Fortunately, dental emergencies are seldom life-threatening. That said, they can be life-changing, and not for the better, if they aren’t dealt with ASAP. Whatever comes your way, we’ll be here to help you restore your oral health.
Make plans to come see our Bridgewater dentist. Call Advanced Dentsitry today at 732-506-2876 to request an easy appointment.