If you think that all dentist offices are cold and unfriendly where you are rushed in and out by folks who don’t seem to know you as anything other than a name on a chart, well, think again. At Advanced Dentistry we have been re-imagining what oral healthcare can be in the 21st century. We realize that modern equipment and techniques are super-important, but they can only come after a patient has been welcomed in with some good old-fashioned hospitality and respect. Around here, that is something we take seriously because we know that your comfort level can play a role in whether or not you come back regularly enough to keep your smile on track. So, you can enjoy little touches like fresh bread, warm blankets, and a staff that gets to know you and your family as individuals. Plus, you’ll have a wide array of services available for boosting your smile along the way:
- General Dentistry – This realm is where our team builds the foundation for a lifetime of healthy, happy smiles. We have cleanings and exams and many extra protective measures available to you, depending on your needs at any given time.
- Cosmetic Makeovers – If you have been lamenting the look of your teeth and gums, we can help. Around here, we have teeth whitening, clear orthodontic aligners, dental veneers, and gummy smile treatments, among other things.
- Oral Surgery – You’ll be happy to know that we have a board-certified periodontist and board-certified anesthesiologist on hand in case you ever need oral surgery to save the health of your smile.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Snoring is often linked to sleep apnea, which is a dangerous and potentially deadly condition. Our sleep apnea appliances can help you get the healthy, restful sleep your body craves without the need for a clunky CPAP machine.
- Restorative Dentistry – When infection or damage is an issue, or you need to replace missing teeth following adult tooth loss, we’ve got you covered with root canals, crowns, implants, and more.
To partner with a dentist in Bridgewater who can handle all your dental needs, call Advanced Dentistry today at 732-506-2876, or fill out our online form. We offer late appointments and Saturday hours and we will try to see you the same day if you have an emergency and are a patient of record.