When your family’s oral health is on the line, you will want to partner with a dentist in Dunellen who has the appropriate training, experience, and chairside manner to meet and exceed your family’s smile goals at every stage of life. Don’t worry, if you have been away for a while or are the least bit nervous, we can provide dental sedation to calm your nerves. Beyond that, we can help you attain a more blissful state with a chenille blanket and lavender-filled eye pillow! Additionally, we have a comprehensive menu of solutions that can be customized to fit your specific needs at any given time. Below are some of these dentistry services we offer:
- Preventive Dentistry – For teeth and gums that will stand the test of time, you’ll want to try our smile-saving solutions like dental cleanings and oral exams, gum disease therapy, athletic mouthguards, and dental sealants.
- Restorative Dentistry – When the years have been unkind or when accidents happen, we can restore what has gone missing. We do dental implants procedures from start to finish without having to outsource the work, which saves you time and money.
- Oral Surgery – For specialized surgical work like tooth extractions and procedures to prepare your mouth for dental implants, our team is second to none.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – If snoring or sleep apnea has turned into a real nightmare for you, we can create an oral appliance to help you get back to living a normal life.
- Smile Makeovers – If your smile is worse for wear, we can professionally whiten your teeth, straighten them or close any gaps with clear aligners, smooth over chips and cracks with dental veneers, and fix your gum-to-tooth ratio with a gummy smile treatment.
For a dentist in Dunellen who cares about you as an individual, call Advanced Dentistry today at 732-506-2876, or fill out our online form. We know that life gets busy, which is why we even offer later weekday hours for your convenience and we will try to see you the same day if you have an emergency on your hands.