You will be pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere at Advanced Dentistry, as we aren’t like everyone else offering dental care in the area. You see, we provide each and every patient with access to modern tools and technology in a bright and welcoming setting. From regular checkups to total cosmetic overhauls, you will be treated based on your own individual needs and budget.
You will get to enjoy some delicious coffee and freshly-baked bread, too, so that you’ll feel completely at home here! If you are anxious or fearful, we won’t make you feel bad about that, instead we can explore dental sedation for you and a chenille blanket and lavender-filled eye pillow to help you unwind! Here are a few of the services we can provide to maximize the health and appearance of your teeth and gums:
- Smile Makeovers – If your smile needs help, let us help. We can whiten your teeth, straighten them or close any gaps, smooth over chips and cracks, and address your gum-to-tooth ratio.
- Restorative Dentistry – If you need to repair damged teeth, fight an infection, or replace missing teeth, we offer restorations that last. We can even handle dental implants from start to finish without having to outsource the work.
- Oral Surgery – If you require specialized work, we have a board-certified periodontist and board-certified anesthesiologist around, which means you can trust us for tooth extractions and procedures to prepare your mouth for dental implants.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – If snoring or sleep apnea is a problem for you or a loved one, we have a solution! Our sleep apnea appliances can help you get the healthy, restful sleep you need without the need for a CPAP machine.
- General Dentistry – If you simply need to stay on track, then our cleanings, exams, gum disease therapy, athletic mouthguards, dental sealants can help to maintain your beautiful smile. We also have digital X-rays, painless numbing gel, and lasers!
For a dentist in Franklin Township who can address all your needs in a safe and effective manner, call Advanced Dentistry today at 732-506-2876, or fill out our online form. We have late hours for your convenience and will try to see you the same day if you have an emergency.