Going to the dentist doesn’t have to be painful, uncomfortable, or inconvenient. At Advanced Dentistry, we offer every patient the highest quality of care in a comfortable setting using the latest technology. From dental checkups to full smile makeovers, you will be treated as the unique person you are, and you will be listened to by our entire team.Welcome to Advanced Dentistry Read Transcript
Here at Advanced Dentistry our patients can expect excellent treatment, not only the clinical actual dentistry that they get but how they're treated as people. We don't do anything on anybody that they don't completely understand before we do it and that they know how long it's going to take, how much it's going to cost. There's no surprises.
We really try to take care of the entire family. We treat them from when they're babies to when they're parents to when they're grandparents. We can provide dental care for all walks of life.
It's a warm, friendly, incredibly proficient dental office. I mean they absolutely know what they're doing. I've recommended many people to come here. It feels homey. It feels like home. I'm not afraid to go to the dentist anymore.
Well Dr. Riley's great. I mean when I came here, he made me feel comfortable. I still remember the first time I came where he's like, ''I'm going to give you these teeth because when you see all the celebrities and everything they get those big donkey teeth and everything.'' And just when he kind of said that and went through the whole process I felt very comfortable because the one thing I didn't want was these huge choppers in my mouth that just looked completely fake.
When I tell people I get veneers they never even notice ... say that they look normal which is the best thing.
You know, Dr. Riley is going to identify your issue. He's going to be completely honest with you and he's going to do it probably in the first meeting. And again, he's not going to tell you or force you or convince you or sell you on what you need to do. Now there's a lot of honest people out there but he's extraordinarily honest.
When it comes to Ralph Riley I have referred many people to him and his staff over the years. I think there is a degree of difference between dentists and I think there's a degree of difference between every professional. Without exception every person who's come here has said, ''You know, I'm so glad you referred my to Ralph. Everything about his procedure, the initial meeting, the assessment of what needed to be done, how it would be done, laying out the steps, laying out the timeframe, his staff laying out the finances for it.'' Their experience was, this is a superior experience.
He answers every question. You don't leave without your questions being answered or your concerns being addressed and I just felt like, you know what? This was the right fit for me.
Need a cup of hot coffee or freshly baked bread while you wait? Done! A warmed chenille blanket and lavender-filled eye pillow to relax you during care? Got it! Scented candles and dental sedation to keep you calm and make you forget you’re even at the dentist? We can do that too, no matter what service you need. Here are a few of those services we can offer to make your smile the best yet:
- General Dentistry – We’ll keep your family’s teeth and gums in top shape with dental cleanings, gum disease therapy, custom mouthguards, and more. You’ll experience state-of-the-art technology even during routine visits, like digital X-rays, painless numbing gel, and lasers.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Our dentists believe every treatment should look beautiful and natural. With their artistic eye, you can whiten your teeth, straighten them, erase chips and cracks, close gaps, and even balance out your gum-to-tooth ratio.
- Restorative Dentistry – Whether you need to repair teeth, eliminate infection, or replace teeth, we have high-quality restorations that will last long after you leave our office. We can even do the entire dental implant process from start to finish.
- Oral Surgery – With multiple dentists, including a board-certified periodontist and board-certified anesthesiologist, you can stay in our office for tooth extractions and procedures to prepare your mouth for dental implants.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – We care about more than just a good-looking, well-functioning smile. We care about your overall health, too, which is why we offer sleep apnea appliances to help you get the healthy, peaceful sleep you need.
For a dentist in Somerville who can handle all your needs comfortably, call Advanced Dentistry today at 732-506-2876, or fill out our online form. We have late and Saturday hours for your convenience and can see you the same day if you have an emergency.