You wanted the best, and you got the best with Dr. Reilly and our team. We have won several regional awards for the high level of care we provide to our patients on a daily basis. And you could be next. Whatever it is that brings you here, you can rest assured that your mouth will be in good hands, your body will be in a relaxed state, and your mind will be at ease knowing all that there is to know about the procedure at hand. After you’ve enjoyed some fresh bread and other homestyle amenities upon arrival, you can depend on receiving top-notch oral healthcare in the following areas:
- General Dentistry – Regardless of your age or background, there are some basic things that need to happen regularly to keep your smile on track. General dentistry solutions include exams, cleanings, sealants and more. We also have digital X-rays, painless numbing gel, and lasers to make things easier in that regard.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Sleep apnea appliances can work wonders for folks suffering from sleep apnea or snoring issues. And they are far more enjoyable than getting stuck with an intrusive CPAP machine.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – For many patients, it is embarrassing to go to work or socialize on account of their many smile imperfections, damage, or discoloration. We can give your confidence a big boost with our smile makeover solutions including whitening, bonding, veneers, and a whole lot more besides.
- Restorative Dentistry – Disease, decay, damage, infection, tooth loss, and the like can wreak havoc on the health and appearance of a smile. That’s where we come in to restore what has gone wrong with a patient’s teeth and gums. From root canals to dental implants, we have restorative solutions that really work well.
- Oral Surgery – Here’s an encouraging bit of information: we have a board-certified periodontist and board-certified anesthesiologist on-hand, so if you ever need to have oral surgery, you can get the work done right here in house rather than outsourcing it.
Isn’t it about time you asked for a dentist in South Plainfield who knows who you are and just what you need at any given time? For an extraordinary dental experience, call Advanced Dentistry today at 732-506-2876, or fill out our online form. You’ll be glad that you did!