We like taking care of families due to the fact that we have family members of our own and know the importance of quality family dentistry. You will feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have a number of years of experience assisting our patients to accomplish and protect healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a member of the family are nervous about your dental treatment, we have two levels of sedation to relax your nerves– either breathed in sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in pill form.
Young or old, regardless of what your loved ones need as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Advanced Dentistry. We offer a series of wonderful dental treatments, all of which will be personalized and customized to your private needs. These family dentistry solutions consist of:
- General Dentistry — Keep your smile in ideal condition with regular checkups, gum disease therapy, fluoride, bad breath solutions, and remedies for ongoing dry mouth.
- Dental Implants — These false teeth roots will provide you back your teeth and help preserve your jawbone. Visit us and learn all the benefits of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — These repairs can reconstruct your grin and make it much easier to enjoy all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures — Replace whole rows of missing teeth or simply a couple of lost teeth. We supply different kinds of dentures and will help you choose the ones most effective for you.
- Oral Surgery — Our services can assist restore your dental health and avoid more problems. Solutions include teeth removal, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth lightening, gum improving, and so much more.
- Restorative Dentistry — When your teeth are missing or decreasing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and assist you enjoy mealtimes once again.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist in Basking Ridge who genuinely cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Advanced Dentistry today at 732-506-2876 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Reilly.