Because we have families of our own and comprehend the importance of quality family dentistry, we like taking care of families. You can feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have several years of experience helping our patients accomplish and preserve healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a family member are nervous about your dental care, we have techniques of sedation to calm your nerves– either inhaled sedation with laughing gas or conscious sedation in pill or IV form.
Young or old, no matter what your family requires as far as smile care, you’ll find it at Advanced Dentistry. We provide a variety of excellent dental services, all of which can be custom-made to your specific needs. These family dentistry services consist of:
- General Dentistry — Keep your smile in top shape with regular examinations, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatment, foul breath treatment, and help for persistent dry mouth.
- Dental Implants — These synthetic teeth roots will give you back your smile and help preserve your jawbone. Come in and learn all the advantages of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — These repairs can reconstruct your smile and make it easier to delight in all your preferred foods once again.
- Dentures — Replace entire rows of missing teeth or just a couple of missing teeth. We provide several types of dentures and will assist you to select the ones best for you.
- Oral Surgery — Our services can assist restore your oral health and prevent additional issues. Solutions consist of teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and facial rejuvenation treatments.
- Restorative Dentistry — When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and help you take pleasure in mealtimes once again.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Franklin Township who truly cares. Call Advanced Dentistry today at 732-506-2876 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Reilly.