We know that when it comes to your family, you don’t want to cut corners. As such, you will want to partner with the best practitioners of dental care in the Bridgewater area. And we would humbly submit that such a distinction goes to Dr. Reilly’s esteemed team here at Advanced Dentistry. We have been pushing the boundaries of what oral healthcare can be in the modern era. We have equipment and techniques on hand that is ultra-sophisticated, but they can only come into play after a patient has been welcomed with some simple hospitality and respect. It is no secret that a patient’s comfort level can play a role in whether or not they come back often enough to keep their smile on the good road. Once you are entrusted to our care, you can expect a few things from our office: fresh bread, warm blankets, and a staff that gets to know you and your family as individuals are just a few of them. Additionally, you’ll find a wide array of services available for boosting your health and appearance:
- Preventive Dentistry – If you want your family members to all have healthy smiles all through life, we want to help you with that goal. We offer teeth cleanings and exams and protective measures that will fit your many needs at any point in time.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – There are many ways to boost your appearance. We have teeth whitening procedures, clear orthodontic aligners, dental veneers, and gummy smile treatments, to name but a few of the great options offered here.
- Oral Surgery – Here’s something special about us: we have a board-certified periodontist and board-certified anesthesiologist on hand in case you ever need oral surgery to save the health of your smile.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – A sleep apnea appliance from our office can help you get the healthy, restful sleep your body craves without the need for a CPAP machine.
- Restorative Dentistry – When things go awry in your mouth, we will get you back on track with our root canals, crowns, dental implants, and more.
To experience a family dentist in Bridgewater who can address all your needs in a comfortable manner, call Advanced Dentistry today at 732-506-2876, or fill out our online form. We offer late appointments and we will try to see you the same day if you have an emergency and are a patient of record. Let’s work together, sooner than later!