We like taking care of families due to the fact that we have families of our own and know the significance of quality family dental treatment. You will feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have a number of years of experience assisting our patients to attain and protect healthy smiles.
In addition, if you or a member of the family are nervous about your dental care, we have levels of sedation to soothe your nerves– either inhalation sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in pill or IV form.
Young or old, no matter what your family needs for smile care, you’ll find it at Advanced Dentistry. We provide a variety of wonderful dental treatments, all of which will be tailored to your own requirements. These family dentistry services consist of:
- General Dentistry — Keep your smile in optimal shape with routine examinations, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatment, foul breath solutions, and support for stubborn dry mouth.
- Dental Implants — These synthetic tooth roots provide you back your grin and help protect your jawbone. Consult us and find out all the benefits of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — These restorations can reconstruct your grin and make it a lot easier to enjoy all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures — Replace whole rows of missing teeth or simply a few missing teeth. We supply several dentures and will help you choose the ones best for you.
- Oral Surgery — Our services can help restore your smile’s health and avoid more issues. Solutions consist of teeth removal, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Get the gorgeous smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and facial rejuvenation treatments.
- Restorative Dentistry — When your teeth are decreasing or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to repair your smile and help you take pleasure in mealtimes once again.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist in Millstone who truly cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Advanced Dentistry today at 732-506-2876 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Reilly.