We love attending to households due to the fact that we have loved ones of our own and know the significance of quality family dental treatment. You can feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have a number of years of experience assisting our patients attain and protect healthy smiles.
In addition, if you or a family member are antsy about your dental treatment, we have 2 methods of sedation to calm your nerves– either breathed in sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, no matter what your loved ones require as far as smile care, you’ll discover it at Advanced Dentistry. We provide a range of wonderful oral solutions, all of which can be customized tailored to your unique requirements. These family dentistry solutions consist of:
- General Dentistry — Keep your smile in ideal shape with routine examinations, gum disease therapy, fluoride treatment, bad breath treatment, and help for persistent dry mouth.
- Dental Implants — These artificial tooth roots provide you back your grin and assist in maintaining your jawbone. Consult us and find out all the benefits of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — These restorations can rebuild your grin and make it much easier to take pleasure in all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures — Replace entire rows of missing teeth or merely a few lost teeth. We provide numerous kinds of dentures and will help you select the ones most ideal for you.
- Oral Surgery — Our solutions can help restore your dental health and avoid more issues. Solutions consist of teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Get the stunning smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth lightening, gum reshaping, and so much more.
- Restorative Dentistry — When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you need to repair your smile and help you get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
Bring your household to a family dentist in New Brunswick who sincerely cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Advanced Dentistry today at 732-506-2876 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Reilly.