We like looking after families due to the fact that we have loved ones of our own and comprehend the value of quality family dental treatment. You can feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us since we have numerous years of experience helping our patients accomplish and preserve healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a relative are nervous about your oral care, we have techniques of sedation to relax your nerves– including inhalation sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, whatever your family requires as far as smile care, you’ll discover it at Advanced Dentistry. We offer a series of great dental services, all of which can be tailored customized to your personal needs. These family dentistry services consist of:
- General Dentistry — Keep your smile in optimal condition with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatment, bad breath solutions, and advice for ongoing dry mouth.
- Dental Implants — These synthetic tooth roots will provide you back your teeth and assistance protect your jawbone. See us and find out all the benefits of oral implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — These repairs can repair your smile and make it a lot easier to take pleasure in all your favorite foods again.
- Dentures — Replace entire rows of missing teeth or merely a couple of missing teeth. We supply many types of dentures and will help you pick the ones most effective for you.
- Oral Surgery — Our services can assist restore your dental health and avoid more problems. Solutions consist of teeth removal, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Get the stunning smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth whitening, gum improving, and so much more.
- Restorative Dentistry — When your teeth are decreasing or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to fix your smile and assist you to get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
Bring your whole crew to a family dentist in Plainfield who truly cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Advanced Dentistry today at 732-506-2876 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Reilly.