From online banking to preordering groceries and picking them up at the curb, we’re all looking for ways to save time. Our family dentistry in Middlesex makes your life more convenient by eliminating the need to take family members to different dentists.
If you have a family, you’ll appreciate:
- Extended hours for your scheduling convenience
- Amenities for all ages, from TVs in every operatory for kids to paraffin dips for parents
- Several kinds of sedation, including a method safe enough for young children
- A complete range of services, from dental cleanings to dentures
- Our ability to see several family members at once thanks to multiple operatories
- Same-day care for dental emergencies
- Our convenient location, near Route 22 and Interstate 287
Our family dentists welcome patients from ages 3 and up! To schedule appointments for every member of your family, call 732-506-2876. In addition to Middlesex, we see patients from nearby communities like Warren, Watchung, Bridgewater, and Basking Ridge.
Meet All Your Family Dental Care Needs
General dental care like exams and cleanings remains important throughout your life. At Advanced Dentistry, even the most basic services are delivered with special care. Some of our hygienists and dental assistants are actually licensed dentists in their home countries! Our team has been recognized by organizations like NJ Top Dentists and USA Top Docs. Our services go far beyond the basic, though, with a wide array of cosmetic and restorative procedures that can remake even the most damaged smiles.
Thanks to our highly trained team, our services include:
- ClearCorrect orthodontics
- A wide variety of dental implants, including All-on-4® dental implants
- Root canals
- Oral surgery, including tooth extractions, bone grafts, and gum grafts
It’s important for your children’s early dental visits to go well, too! These early impressions can last a lifetime and affect how your kids feel about all dentists. We suggest scheduling “happy visits” that are more about getting to know us and our office than getting teeth cleaned. We’ll make sure their teeth are developing properly and answer all your questions. As your child’s comfort level grows, we’ll introduce gentle dental cleanings and begin educating them about home oral hygiene. Your children will love getting stickers from our team and personal letters from Dr. Ralph Reilly!
Your Whole Family Will Feel Welcome
We treat you as our guests, not just our patients. Your whole family will appreciate special touches like:
- Private care rooms where you can watch TV while we work
- A multilingual staff who can communicate with you in Spanish, French, and Tagalog, in addition to English
- Spa-like amenities that will help you feel right at home