- Can do appointments for the whole family at the same time
- Schedule as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m.
- Bring kids as young as 3 for gentle dental care
From online banking to preordering groceries and picking them up at the curb, we’re all looking for ways to save time. Our family dentistry in Middlesex makes your life more convenient by eliminating the need to take family members to different dentists.Read Transcript
I believe what sets us apart as a family practice here is that we treat patients through all walks of life. We start from when their children, pretty much babies, their first visit should be between 1 and 2 years old. We like to have them come to the office and get acquainted and get familiar with the setting, the chair, that person staring down at them, that light in their mouth. We start from day one, you know, when they're babies, to get them used to the concept that there is something in their mouth that people are interested in, and that we want to take care of. And so we have them sit down between a year and 2 years, and we check their teeth, check their gums, make them happy, comfortable. We bring them back every six months, make sure that their development dentally is normal and up to them what their actual age is. We are specially trained here at Advanced Dentistry to help the edentulous patients, and the patients who are having problems with dentures and who kind of tried all the dentistry throughout their lives, and are looking for something more permanent and something that actually works. Their general health starts with eating and what goes in their mouth. If we can help them eat properly and chew properly and function properly, then that links to their overall health. Besides the fact that we are able to help them smile and show up to their children's and grandchildren's and great-grandchildren’s occasions, weddings, birthdays, baptisms, the fact that they can smile and eat and speak, and not have any issues with speaking or eating, that's a big plus for people. I think it's something we take granted, but I think the older generation, just being that advanced, that dentistry has advanced so much throughout the years, so being that they may not have had these options when they were younger, and now that these options exist and we have them here, I think it's truly a service for them.
If you have a family, you’ll appreciate:
- Extended hours for your scheduling convenience
- Amenities for all ages, from TVs in every operatory for kids to paraffin dips for parents
- Four kinds of sedation, including a method safe enough for young children
- A complete range of services, from dental cleanings to dentures
- We can see several family members at once thanks to multiple operatories
- Same-day care for dental emergencies
- Convenient location, near Route 22 and Interstate 287
Our family dentists welcome patients from ages 3 and up! To schedule appointments for every member of your family, call 732-506-2876. In addition to Middlesex, we see patients from nearby communities like Warren, Watchung, Bridgewater, and Basking Ridge.
Introduce Youngest Family Members to the Dentist With Happy Visits
It’s important for your children’s early dental visits to go well! These early impressions can last a lifetime and affect how your kids feel about all dentists. We suggest scheduling “happy visits” that are more about getting to know us and our office than getting teeth cleaned. We’ll make sure their teeth are developing properly and answer all your questions. As your child’s comfort level grows, we’ll introduce gentle dental cleanings and begin educating them about home oral hygiene. Your children will love getting stickers from Dr. Susie Megalla and personal letters from Dr. Ralph Reilly!
Meet All Your Family Dental Care Needs
General dental care like exams and cleanings remains important throughout your life. At Advanced Dentistry, even the most basic services are delivered with special care. Some of our hygienists and dental assistants are actually licensed dentists in their home countries! Our team has been recognized by organizations like NJ Top Dentists and USA Top Docs. Our services go far beyond the basic, though, with a wide array of cosmetic and restorative procedures that can remake even the most damaged smiles.
Thanks to our highly trained team, our services include:
- ClearCorrect orthodontics
- A wide variety of dental implants, including All-on-4® dental implants
- Root canals
- Oral surgery, including tooth extractions, bone grafts, and gum grafts
Your Whole Family Will Feel Welcome
We treat you as our guests, not just our patients. Your whole family will appreciate special touches like:
- Private care rooms where you can watch TV while we work
- A multilingual staff who can communicate with you in Spanish, French, and Tagalog, in addition to English
- Fresh coffee and bread
- Spa-like amenities such as lavender-scented eye pillows, warm chenille blankets, and paraffin dips
We want your whole family to smile confidently, eat confidently, and live confidently! For comfortable family dentistry in Middlesex, call us today at 732-506-2876.