You want to have healthy teeth. That’s why you brush and floss. It’s also why you should take advantage of our general dentistry in Middlesex, NJ. With regular dental checkups, you can:
- Maintain your oral health
- Find problems before they get out of hand
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with a healthy smile
- Talk to us about your dental goals and challenges
Healthy smiles require consistent care. Dr. Reilly and our team of professionals at Advanced Dentistry are ready to help you however we can.
Call 732-506-2876 to make your appointment at our practice. We offer services for patients in Warren, Watchung, Bridgewater, Basking Ridge, and other nearby communities. Ask about our in-house Dental Savings Plan, which makes regular dental care affordable and offers discounts on other treatment. We also offer a $139 dental cleaning special for new patients.
We Focus on the Basics of Good Oral Health
Professional care should be part of your regular oral care routine. It’s a necessary complement to the daily brushing and flossing that the American Dental Association recommends. When you visit our dental practice, you can take advantage of these services:
- Dental Cleanings & Exams – Your biannual visits will include X-rays, a periodontal check, and a cleaning. Follow-up care can be vital for preventing or treating problems in the early stages.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Three in four adults have some form of gum disease, which is why a periodontal check is vital for your oral health. If we notice the signs, our treatment will get your smile back on track.
- Bad Breath Treatment – We offer nutritional counseling and treatment with Oxyfresh for patients with chronic halitosis.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – This common issue can lead to gum disease and other problems. We offer a variety of products that can help (including Sonicare and Oral-B toothbrushes) at a lower cost than you’ll find in retail stores.
- Night Guards – For patients who grind their teeth or have frequent migraines, an NTI appliance can alleviate the cause of those problems.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants create a barrier to protect your teeth against cavity-causing bacteria.
Keeping your mouth healthy is one of the best things you can do for yourself! Call us today at 732-506-2876 for general dentistry in Middlesex, NJ or schedule online.