- Save money each year with dental savings plan
- Enjoy our patient amenities like warmed chenille blankets
- Take advantage of our $79 new patient special
You want to have healthy teeth. That’s why you brush and floss. It’s also why you should take advantage of our general dentistry in Middlesex, NJ. With regular dental checkups, you can:Doctor Susie Megalla on general dentistry Read Transcript
The importance of preventive care is really beyond words. It's so much easier to prevent any problems from happening than it is to treat them. And so, here at Advanced Dentistry, we really like to focus on our patients’ preventive treatment. We like to bring them in for their recalls, their six-month recalls. And if we feel that they need to be seen sooner than that, we like to have them come in sooner.
It's much better to prevent having anything bigger done down the line. I mean, dentistry is one of those fields where, if you have a problem, people tend to say, ‘Oh, let me let it go and it'll go away.’ In fact, that's quite the opposite. Once you have a problem, you have to come in right away. The smaller of a problem it is, the easier it is to fix. Unfortunately, a lot of people like to keep it off and put it away, and, ‘Oh, maybe it'll go away on its own, or maybe if I pop a couple Advils or Tylenols, I'll feel better.’
But unfortunately things just get worse, and it snowballs and it becomes a bigger issue. So here, we like to treat anything from getting to any point where it's going to be uncomfortable for the patient. We like to see them regularly for their recall visits, and catch anything if we can while it's still small. We like to advise patients of any issues and leave it up to them, whether they'd like to take care of it or not, but really encouraging them that they should, just because we don't want them to have to be in pain or uncomfortable.
- Maintain your oral health
- Find problems before they get out of hand
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with a healthy smile
Dr. Reilly and our team of professionals at Advanced Dentistry are ready to help you however we can. Call 732-506-2876 to make your appointment at our practice. We offer a variety of services for patients in Warren, Watchung, Bridgewater, Basking Ridge, and other nearby communities.
Focus on the Basics of Good Oral Health
Professional care should be part of your regular oral care routine. It’s a necessary complement to the daily brushing and flossing that the American Dental Association recommends.
When you visit our dental practice, you can take advantage of all these services:
- Dental Cleanings & Exams – Your biannual visits will include X-rays, a periodontal check, and a cleaning. Follow-up care can be vital for preventing or treating problems in the early stages.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Three in four adults have some form of gum disease, which is why a periodontal check is vital for your oral health. If we notice the signs, our team is prepared to get your smile back on track.
- Bad Breath Treatment – For patients with chronic halitosis, we offer nutritional counseling and treatment with Oxyfresh.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – This is common issue that can lead to gum disease and other problems. We offer a variety of products that can help (such as Sonicare and Oral-B toothbrushes) at a lower cost than you’ll find in retail stores.
- Nightguards – For patients who grind their teeth or have frequent migraines, an NTI appliance can alleviate the cause of those problems.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants create a barrier to protect teeth against cavity-causing bacteria.
Maintain Your Healthy Mouth
Healthy smiles require consistent care. Regular dental checkups make it easier to keep up your oral health. Plus more and more research is showing connections between oral and overall health (for better and for worse).