- Save money each year with our dental plan
- Enjoy our patient amenities & extended hours
- Take advantage of our $79 new patient special
You want to have healthy teeth. That’s why you brush and floss. It’s also why you should take advantage of our general dentistry in Middlesex, NJ. With regular dental checkups, you can:
- Maintain your oral health
- Find problems before they get out of hand
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with a healthy smile
Dr. Reilly and our team of professionals at Advanced Dentistry are ready to help you however we can. Call 732-506-2876 to make your appointment at our practice. We offer a variety of services for patients in Warren, Watchung, Bridgewater, Basking Ridge, and other nearby communities.
We Focus on the Basics of Good Oral Health
Professional care should be part of your regular oral care routine. It’s a necessary complement to the daily brushing and flossing that the American Dental Association recommends.
When you visit our dental practice, you can take advantage of all these services:
- Dental Cleanings & Exams – Your biannual visits will include X-rays, a periodontal check, and a cleaning. Follow-up care can be vital for preventing or treating problems in the early stages.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Three in four adults have some form of gum disease, which is why a periodontal check is vital for your oral health. If we notice the signs, our team is prepared to get your smile back on track.
- Bad Breath Treatment – For patients with chronic halitosis, we offer nutritional counseling and treatment with Oxyfresh.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – This is common issue that can lead to gum disease and other problems. We offer a variety of products that can help (such as Sonicare and Oral-B toothbrushes) at a lower cost than you’ll find in retail stores.
- Nightguards – For patients who grind their teeth or have frequent migraines, an NTI appliance can alleviate the cause of those problems.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants create a barrier to protect teeth against cavity-causing bacteria.
Healthy smiles require consistent care. Regular dental checkups make it easier to keep up your oral health. Plus more and more research is showing connections between oral and overall health (for better and for worse). Our in-house dental plan makes regular dental care affordable and offers discounts on other treatment.