Dental Cleanings & Exams in Middlesex, NJ
Over half of kids have had cavities in baby teeth by 8 years old. Source.
Because your dental health is so closely linked to your overall health, you’ll want to keep your teeth in great shape. Brushing and flossing at home is a big part of that, but you should supplement your home oral hygiene with dental cleanings and exams in Middlesex.
Our exams and cleanings will:
- Leave your smile looking and feeling good
- Help you avoid cavities and gum disease
- Enable us to identify and treat issues like bruxism (teeth grinding) before they become bigger problems
- Give us an opportunity to share oral hygiene best practices, dietary suggestions, and other ways to keep your smile healthy
- Allow us to get to know you better, since you’ll visit us regularly for these services
We recommend visiting us for a dental exam and cleaning every six months. If you need to schedule your next exam, call us at 732-506-2876 today. You can save on your routine care with our in-house Dental Savings Plan. We also offer a $139 cleaning special for new patients.
Our Team Keeps Your Cleanings Comfortable
Dental cleanings are rarely painful – but they can be uncomfortable, especially if you haven’t had one in a while. If you have lots of hardened tartar that needs to be removed, we may recommend local anesthesia. All of our hygienists are trained and certified to administer it. Several of our hygienists and assistants are licensed dentists in their home countries! In addition:
- We apply a topical gel to numb your gums and use painless injection techniques, so you won’t feel a thing.
- We can also offer you dental sedation if you’re anxious about the procedure.
Your first dental exam will include X-rays and a thorough examination of your mouth. Depending on what we find, we may perform a dental cleaning or schedule it for a second visit.
We look for indications of gum disease during every exam. If we find any, you’ll need gum disease treatment, beginning with a deep cleaning procedure called scaling and root planing. We’ll schedule it for a later visit. It’s important to stop gum disease in its earliest stage, as it’s the leading cause of tooth loss among adults.
For dental cleanings and exams in Middlesex, call 732-506-2876 today. You can also schedule online.