Many dentists offer some kind of periodontal cleaning to address gum disease in its early stages – but they refer more advanced cases to a specialist. We offer complete gum disease treatment in Middlesex. Our team is skilled at early detection and can also treat later-stage cases of gum disease.
Our periodontal treatment will:
- Help you avoid gum recession, bone loss, and tooth loss
- Prevent infection from spreading from your gums to other areas of your body
- Relieve uncomfortable gum disease symptoms like bleeding gums
- Improve your overall oral health
As if painful gums and loose teeth aren’t bad enough, gum disease has been linked to serious health conditions like diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease. Keep your gums healthy so the rest of you is more healthy too! Call 732-506-2876 for an appointment. Don’t forget to ask about joining our in-house Dental Savings Plan for savings on your periodontal care.
Keep Gum Disease From Progressing & Save Your Teeth
Gum disease is both serious and common. More than half of Americans over the age of 35 have some form of it, a number that rises to more than 70 percent in senior citizens. Adults lose more teeth to gum disease than to decay, injury, or anything else. We don’t want you to become part of these scary statistics, so we look for indications of gum disease during every dental exam.
We offer comprehensive treatment:
- In its early stages, we’ll use a deep cleaning procedure called scaling and root planing to remove the bacteria that causes disease, paying special attention to the area below your gumline.
- For more advanced cases, we may need to surgically lift gums away from your teeth to remove bacteria.
- Our in-house oral surgeon can also perform a gum graft to cover tooth roots exposed by disease and prevent further damage.
If you need a surgical procedure, you’ll be glad to know you can choose from several kinds of safe dental sedation.
If your gums are bleeding or you’re experiencing other gum disease symptoms, call 732-506-2876 ASAP for gum disease treatment in Middlesex. Or schedule an appointment online.