You would love to walk into a room and feel comfortable flashing your smile. But you don’t. There can be any number of reasons for that. The good news is we can improve your teeth and give you a better smile in Middlesex, NJ. You can:
- Make your teeth whiter
- Straighten a crooked smile without braces
- Hide chips, stains, and other minor flaws
- Change the shape of teeth or redefine your gumline
To remake your smile with cosmetic dentistry, start by calling Advanced Dentistry at 732-506-2876 and scheduling a consultation with an award-winning dentist. Our extended hours make scheduling easy.
Choose the Right Cosmetic Care for You
Depending on your particular situation, you may benefit from one or more of the following custom options:
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding is a quick and simple way to repair chips, cracks, and small gaps between teeth.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are a more durable fix for broken and discolored teeth. Dr. Reilly can use veneers to create a straighter, nicer-looking smile.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening removes deep stains faster and better than commercial products.
- ClearCorrect – Clear aligners are an alternative to traditional braces that can discreetly straighten your smile.
- Teeth Contouring / Crown Lengthening – If your teeth are misshapen or your gums cover part of your teeth, these services can give some uniformity to your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – For people with gummy smiles, this procedure can remove excess gum tissue and give you a better balance between teeth and gums.
You can combine as many services as you’d like for a total smile makeover. We’ll create a customized treatment plan for you.
Changing your smile can affect you in many ways. When you feel good about the appearance of your teeth, you will feel more confident. That genuine smile and confidence can have a positive impact on other people as well. To create your better smile in Middlesex, NJ, plan a visit to Advanced Dentistry. Call 732-506-2876 to schedule a consultation, or schedule an appointment online.