One of life’s pleasures is eating delicious food. If you are having trouble biting and chewing, that can be frustrating. Not only that, but if you aren’t getting balanced nutrition due to eating difficulties, it can also affect your health. With a little help from our team, you can bite and chew comfortably thanks to restorative dental care in Middlesex, NJ. You can:
- Repair damaged teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Protect the healthy teeth you still have
- Get rid of painful infections in your mouth
Restorative dentistry has helped countless patients, and we are confident it could help you, too. Call 732-506-2876 to make your appointment at Advanced Dentistry. We offer early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments.
Rebuild Your Smile & Make Your Teeth Stronger
No matter how bad you think your situation may be, you can rebuild your smile with our restorative dental services:
- Tooth Fillings – This cavity treatment is the most basic way to repair a tooth damaged by decay. We offer composite fillings that blend in seamlessly with your teeth.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges – Crowns can repair a single tooth, or they can be combined to build a dental bridge to replace missing teeth. We use digital impressions for a no-hassle process and a precise fit.
- Root Canals – Modern root canal treatment by our team can be done painlessly in one visit and remove infections from your teeth.
- Dentures – Our custom dentures restore the appearance of your smile and help you eat again.
- Dental Implants – Implants replace missing roots of teeth. They secure crowns, bridges, and dentures to replace any number of teeth. Implants also make teeth replacements more stable and secure so you can eat anything you would like. Find out if you’re a candidate with a $79 consultation.
Being able to eat the foods you love is good for your quality of life. It’s also good for your health. By working with our doctors, you can find the right restorative dental care in Middlesex so you can bite and chew comfortably. Our team at Advanced Dentistry is ready to help. Just call 732-506-2876 to get started, or schedule online.