At Advanced Dentistry, we provide most services in-house, so you won’t need referrals to outside specialists. This includes oral surgery in Middlesex. Your family will save time, expense, and hassle by getting this type of treatment at our office.Doctor Beth Dorfman on oral surgery Read Transcript
Here in the office of Advanced Dentistry, we offer a lot of surgery treatments. So I do most of the surgery treatments in conjunction with Dr. Reilly doing restorative treatments so when a tooth is compromised or needs to be removed, we take out the teeth, wisdom teeth, a tooth that's periodontally compromised or restoratively compromised or it has decay to where it's a problem. So I can take out any tooth and then pending on what the treatment is, plan for afterward if it's going to be an area where there's maybe an implant or it's going to be a bridge or however it's going to be tended to, then we know what we need to do.
You’re in good hands with us. We offer:
- A highly trained team, including a board-certified periodontist and board-certified anesthesiologist
- Many oral surgery procedures, including tooth extractions and bone grafts
- A choice of several kinds of dental sedation to ensure you’ll remain relaxed throughout your treatment
- Treatment with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to encourage faster healing
Call 732-506-2876 today to find out if we can perform your oral surgery procedure.
Oral Surgery Procedures Address Many Aspects of Dental Health
We offer a wide variety of procedures, for everything from repairing a damaged gumline to preparing you for successful placement of dental implants. You can receive:
- Tooth Removal – No matter why you need an extraction, we’ll ensure you’re comfortable throughout the process.
- Bone Grafts – If you need to boost bone strength to prepare for dental implant placement, our dentists can perform a bone graft.
- Gum Grafts – A gum graft can restore gums damaged by gum disease.
- Sinus Lifts – This procedure creates more room in your upper jaw for dental implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – A bit more extensive than a bone graft, this procedure restores the natural contours of a jaw damaged by bone loss and/or injury.
Enjoy Faster Healing With PRP Therapy
Everyone wants to know how quickly they’ll recover from their oral surgeries. Thanks to our use of platelet-rich plasma, or PRP, the answer is “more quickly than you might think.” With PRP therapy, we use a small amount of your own blood to perform a process that isolates your platelets. When applied to an extraction site or other area, it promotes faster healing.
If you need oral surgery in Middlesex, call Advanced Dentistry at 732-506-2876 today or schedule online. Since we’re conveniently located near Route 22 and Interstate 287, we serve many communities in central New Jersey, including Warren, Watchung, Bridgewater, and Basking Ridge.