Finding the right dental office to care for your loved ones is a big decision. You want to go somewhere you can trust. Our family dentist in Middlesex provides:
- Extended hours so you can make appointments that fit your schedule
- Comfort items including paraffin dips, warm chenille blankets, and TVs in every room
- Four kinds of sedation (including ones that are safe for kids)
- A multilingual team who speaks a number of languages
- The ability to complete multiple appointments at once due to multiple operatories
- A letter from Dr. Reilly to the kids who visit
- Happy visits for young children (beginning age 3) with stickers and fun
- Same-day emergency dental care
Advanced Dentistry is easy to find, too. We’re located near Route 22 and Interstate 287. Just call 732-506-2876 to plan your family’s visits as early as 7 a.m. or as late as 7 p.m.
Benefit From Our Variety of Services
To be a family practice, we feel it’s important to provide services that are good for patients at every stage of life. This includes:
- General Dentistry – Our general dental care includes basic cleanings and exams, but it also includes periodontal, bad breath, and dry mouth treatments. We also offer nightguards to relieve teeth grinding and headaches.
- ClearCorrect – These clear aligners offer a comfortable and discreet alternative to traditional braces. They can straighten smiles for teens and adults.
- Oral Surgery – You can get tooth extractions, bone and gum grafts, and more without going to a specialist’s office.
- Dental Implants – For patients who need teeth replaced, implants can fully restore the function of those missing teeth.
Start Good Dental Habits Early
Good dental care begins by building strong relationships with our patients. It’s why we focus on “happy visits” for our youngest patients. We want your kids to become familiar with our team and to learn that we are here to help. This will make it easier to get the treatments they need as they get older.
Visit a caring family dentist in Middlesex. Experience the care and the quality of Advanced Dentistry. Call 732-506-2876 to make your family’s next appointments with us.