Eat & Smile Easily Again With Dental Crowns & Bridges in Middlesex, NJ
Over 2 million implant crowns are made every year. Source.
Some people can go on for a long time about the many uses for duct tape. Our dentists are similarly long-winded about dental crowns and bridges in Middlesex. Because of its many uses, a dental crown is an incredibly versatile restorative dentistry
A dental crown can:
- Anchor a dental bridge
- Replace a lost tooth when attached to a dental implant
- Mend a crack or break in a tooth
- Repair large cavities
- Conceal cosmetic flaws like stubborn stains
- Seal a tooth following a root canal
Protect your tooth from suffering further damage! To speak to our dentists about a dental crown or dental bridge, call 732-506-2876. Members of our Dental Savings Plan receive 10 percent off crowns.
Digital Tooth Impressions Speed Up the Dental Crown Process
Crowns are available in a variety of materials, including porcelain, ceramic, and metal. Our dentists will help you determine which material will work best for your situation. We partner with the best dental labs to ensure you get a high-quality crown, no matter which material is chosen.
When we replace missing teeth with a dental bridge, we’ll attach the bridge to dental crowns. We can put the crowns on the teeth surrounding the gap in your smile or on dental implants. Using implants means we won’t have to drill into healthy tooth structure. In addition, implants can help prevent bone loss in your jaw.
Whether you are getting a crown or a bridge, the process starts with us taking dental impressions. Most people wouldn’t describe getting impressions of their teeth as painful, but they wouldn’t describe it as pleasant either. We use a digital scanner to make the impression process as fast and comfortable as possible.
Here are a few other benefits of digital impressions:
- We won’t need to put a tray of messy goop in your mouth.
- The impressions are more accurate, which should result in a better-fitting dental restoration.
- Since we can email digital impressions to the dental lab instead of sending a physical impression in the mail, you’ll get your crown faster too.
To restore your smile with dental crowns and bridges in Middlesex, call us today at 732-506-2876 or schedule an appointment online.