- Enjoy a natural smile again with All-on-4® implants
- Eat more of the foods you love
- Feel confident about your appearance
If you are missing teeth, you are not alone. For centuries, people have come up with all kinds of ways to replace lost teeth. Thankfully, you can get modern dentures in Middlesex, NJ.Doctor Ralph Reilly on dentures and implant supported dentures Read Transcript
Doctor Ralph Reilly on dentures and implant supported dentures
Well, dentures is, unfortunately, getting to be almost a lost art. We're finding a lot of the younger dentists don't like doing dentures or haven't done that many. With really special denture techniques, not only can we make a nice-looking denture, but it's almost like a face-lift as well. We also have some advance manufacturing techniques now where the accuracy and the fit of the dentures is better than it's ever been. For people that would like something, an upgrade to dentures ... some people gag with the dentures, some people, it affects their speech. Then we have a whole array of options for them, that at the bottom would be denture and at the top would be dental implants and completely permanent teeth that you could literally swing from your teeth in the circus. It's amazing, you could bite into an apple, you could bite into corn on the cob, you can eat anything. Your palate's not covered, you're not putting your teeth in the glass at night.
So it's literally a life-changing process that also a lot of people that were told in the past that they weren't candidates for implants, that they didn't have enough bone in their jaw, whatever. This All-on-4 technique was basically designed for that. To make something that used to cost maybe $100,000 and take two years to get done, with bone grafts and everything else, we can literally take people's teeth out, put implants in, and have them walk out with a gorgeous permanent teeth in in one visit. I do it, and there's sometimes I go, ‘Wow, how do we do that? It's incredible.’
- Look natural
- Allow you to eat more of your favorite foods
- Feel comfortable
- Bring back your confidence in your smile
Our team at Advanced Dentistry will be happy to discuss your needs so you can choose the denture option that is right for you. Call 732-506-2876 to make an appointment today!
Reclaim More Than Just Your Smile With Lifelike Dentures
Dentures have been around in some shape or form for thousands of years. Modern materials make today’s dentures more lifelike and more comfortable than they’ve ever been. Even so, you still have a choice to make depending on what you want your replacement teeth to do. Here are your options at Advanced Dentistry:
- Traditional Dentures – This is probably what comes to mind when you think of dentures. It’s a low-cost option to replace missing teeth and restore your smile. With advances in dentistry, modern dentures are comfortable, highly effective, and a great solution for patients who are missing their teeth.
- All-on-4® – Using four dental implants, Dr. Reilly and our team can anchor implants to your jawbone and attach a set of replacement teeth in one day. Implants make replacement teeth stronger and more secure so you can eat more foods. Implants also keep you from suffering bone loss in your jaw and can help prevent premature aging.
- Facelift Dentures™ – Made with special techniques to help avoid a face that sags or appears sunken, these custom dentures fit perfectly.
- Temporary Dentures – We can make temporary dentures you’ll be able to wear right after a tooth extraction. They can later be converted to an All-on-4 fixed restoration or replaced with your custom-fit dentures.
You also can get mini dental implants, which are smaller than standard implants but provide similar benefits. If you choose to get implants, we will use cone beam imaging, which creates a three-dimensional model of your mouth, to plan your implant placement. We can perform your procedure painlessly with the help of dental sedation.
Finding the right dentures will help you feel like yourself again. Whether you are interested in the cosmetic benefits, having functional teeth replacements, or both, you can get what you want with the right teeth replacements.