- With latest technology, get a root canal in one day
- Choose from multiple forms of dental sedation
- Our dentist follows up to see how you’re doing
If there is any one dental procedure that has a bad image, it’s root canals in Middlesex. Yet the image is largely undeserved. A root canal procedure doesn’t cause pain; it gets you out of the pain caused by an infected tooth. Because of their negative reputation, we understand you may be nervous at the prospect of the procedure. But with our comfort care dentistry, you don’t need to be.
We’ll make sure your root canal therapy goes smoothly with:
- A dentist who has trained in the latest root canal techniques
- Advanced technology like our 3-D imaging, which helps us better plan your procedure
- A compassionate team who knows how to put you at ease
- Comforts like warm blankets and neck pillows to keep you relaxed throughout your procedure
- Our pain-free method of administering local anesthesia
- A choice of four kinds of dental sedation to relieve any anxiety you feel
If you think it’s possible you need a root canal, call 732-506-2876 right away.
One-Day Procedure Saves Time & Hassle
Our highly trained dentist Dr. Susie Megalla (who learned the latest root canal techniques during her residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital) can get a good look at the interior of your tooth with our 3-D imaging before your procedure starts. Because of this, she can usually complete your root canal procedure in just one appointment. This includes sealing your tooth with a temporary crown after she removes all of the infection. You’ll simply return to our office later for your final dental crown.
Avoid Tooth Replacement With Root Canal Therapy
While relieving pain is the most pressing reason to get root canal treatment, it’s not the only one. Without treatment, you’ll lose your tooth. Keeping your tooth intact avoids the need for a dental implant or other replacement tooth. If you choose not to replace the lost tooth, it can cause a variety of dental problems, like:
- Bone loss in your jaw
- Nearby teeth shifting out of place
- Greater susceptibility to gum disease
You don’t have to worry about root canals in Middlesex! Call 732-506-2876 to schedule a problem-free procedure.